Thursday, January 16, 2014

I'm Not Myself


Elloooooo chickadees. I hope you guys have had as interesting week as I have. Between working and totally falling in love with these pants and this jacket from Badazzle I've been keeping it pretty low key. I've also been getting into this game called Wicked Rage that's grid wide and can be fun but is also extremely frustrating since um I die A LOT. Yea... anyways I hope you guys enjoy the look and have fun shopping. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark w/ Slink Applier
    Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
    Hair:  ::Exile:: Bring it On!: Naturals
    Eyeliner:  -UtopiaH- Queen of Darkness Make-Up

Outfit: 
    Jacket: ::badazzle designs:: Royals [Jacket-Brown]
    Top: ::AlterEgo:: Egorific Tanks - Black / White
    Jeans: ::badazzle designs:: Eff Me Jeans [Creamy]
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Medium

Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Triquetra (BOX)

Pose: Diesel Works - Beth 7A



No comments:

Post a Comment