Thursday, January 23, 2014

This Little Twist of Fate


Heyas everybody, another week has flown by and I'm noticing I'm becoming happier and happier. 2014 is going to fly by and be so much better than last year. I am pretty sure everybody can agree that 2013 was a shit year all around. Anyways I've been struggling with finding an outfit I feel comfortable in this week. Normally I can put an outfit I don't wanna take off together pretty fast but it feels like my inspiration has left me for other things like hanging out with a pretty great guy I met this week and have been getting to know him over the last few days. I put this outfit together earlier today (4 AM to be exact cuz I'm batshit crazy) and thought this would be cool to hang out in or maybe have a date night with a bunch of  my friends. I'm pretty happy with how it came out and can't wait to wear it out. Hope you guys have an epic week, my nose hits the books on Monday since classes start back up -.-....

What I'm Wearing:
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark w/ Slink Applier
    Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
    Hair:  [LeLutka]-EVILLY hair/Naturals
    Eyeliner:  -UtopiaH- Queen of Darkness Make-Up

Outfit: 
    Top 1: Gawk! Black Cozy Mini Sweatshirt
    Top 2: Gawk! White Modest Tank Top
    Jeans: D-Style - Slim Jeans Zebra Grey
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant

Pose: F*cking Ninjas Sugar Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment