Thursday, January 9, 2014

You'd Think I'd Despise You

 Heyas everybody. I don't know about you but it feels like the week has just flown by and I'm already beat. I've been breaking out the jeans and comfy tops so much this last week and haven't really changed apart from the clothes I've had to work in which is really weird for me... I'm one of those people that changes like 15 times per day so for me to find something that I love and feel comfortable in and make it a go to for my everyday look must say something. I've been in the I wanna look badass but still look really comfortable look and what do you know R3volt comes through with these awesome tops and let me tell you paired with these jeans I got over the weekend from Cynful's new year promo I'm in heaven. The top is gorgeous and the pants are even better. The pants do come in other colors so don't worry if you missed the promo and will totally look killer on your avi. The top has some pretty cool color options (and some wicked options in general) via it's hud so definitely check it out. Til next week happy shopping and stay safe.

What I'm Wearing:
Body:
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark w/ Slink Applier
    Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
    Hair:  "LoQ Hair" Color Samples - Tiramisu Hair
    Shaved Hair Base: AITUI - 5 Standard Hair Bases
    Eyeliner:  -UtopiaH- Queen of Darkness Make-Up

Outfit:
    Top: [R3] - LeBlanc Top [V2]
    Jeans: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans - New Years Special
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Medium

Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
    Piercing: <-Puncture-> Anti-Eyebrow (Studs) All Colors
    Bracelet: (FEMALE)[MANDALA] SINRA2 BRACELET SET/SAMURAI BLACK

Pose: Project Puppet Pose Vendor 9




No comments:

Post a Comment