Friday, February 7, 2014

All This Time You Weren't Even On My Mind


Hey guys, have you ever just wanted to get away and find someplace where you can find solace to get away from the world and have a weight lifted from your shoulders? That's exactly how I've been feeling lately, like I've wanted to get away from the chaos that seems to be ever present these days. This last week seems like it's been more stressful than weeks past and filled with the feeling of being pulled in 15 different directions by my last semester of school, work in SL, friends, family and other responsibilities that I have on top of finding out last night that Hazardous isn't the same anymore, I tped there to it being flat and every piece of landscaping, decoration and amazing is gone with no warning. It felt like my world was crashing down around me, like the one place I found my solace left in a poof of smoke to become a distant memory. It made me wander around to find a new place to seek solace, to hang out and just get away and be in some peace, quiet and solitude before going back to the stresses of life. I found Tranquil Haven Park, so far a quiet place where it's encouraged to do some Tai Chi, meditate and have some peace and quiet so definitely check it out when you get a chance. 

R3volt is taking part in the With Love event which starts today and is where you can pick up all 3 versions of these awesome shorts. R3volt is taking part in a lot of events this month and I haven't even opened all of the goodies yet but these were totally adorable and perfect for the coming spring and summer and maybe even autumn seasons coming up. I also caved and bought myself the Lolas Tango Mirage boobs and am finding these are more user friendly and look way better than the Tango's.... I may have gotten the new Cute Azz too but that will be coming up in a later post. Anyways have fun shopping, exploring and being awesome. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Evon natural dark w/ Slink Applier NEW!!!
    Eyes: [Crash Republic] Candi Eyes - green
    Hair:  ::Exile:: Rae: Naturals
    Eyeliner:  -UtopiaH- Queen of Darkness Make-Up

Outfit: 
    Top: *REIGN.- Buttoned Dress- White
    Shorts: [R3] - Caitlyn Shorts [V2] NEW @ the With Love Fair!!!
    Stockings: erratic / fishnet wide / white
    Boots: Maitreya Stagioni Boots * Sand
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Gesture
    Bewbs: Lolas ::: Tango Mirage ::: 
    
Pose: Project Puppet 11-10







No comments:

Post a Comment