Wednesday, February 12, 2014

We Can Stay Forever Young


You know that feeling when you stand somewhere you love and just breathe it in and feel totally at ease? That's been all I've wanted for the last couple of months but it seems like a constant struggle. In the last couple of weeks I've gone from rushed and bummed out to "Ack I wanna pull my hair out" and happy. I was bummed out last week when I thought that my favorite place to sit and relax and just hangout had closed. I tped back to the sim and low and behold there was a sign that read "keep calm we've moved". I was elated because this sim has got to be one of the coolest looking sims with some pretty neat landscaping. 

Anyways the Thrift Shop is now open and oh hell did I go nuts. Cynful has finally released some pretty cute pants for the mesh Azz's. I own the Cute Azz (which is pictured in all three pictures) and I love it. It's smaller and looks more natural than the phat azz. I like how it looks and how it moves with my avi, plus paired with the slink feet I'm in heaven. Phat Azz appliers work the same way with this ass so you don't have to worry about buying brand new clothes for the Cute Azz either. Reign also has a little set up at the Thrift Shop as well and has these really cute wedges for the Slink High Feet and omg I am in love with these shoes and have been wearing them at every chance that I get. There are so many colors to choose from that it's hard not to buy them all. So make sure to hit up the Thrift Shop before this round ends. 

Also if you guys aren't sick of me here or aren't getting enough of me you can also check out a new blog I just made full of my ramblings on different things. It's not a fashion blog but that's what this blog's for. Blog: Mythology of a Weird Girl

Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
 Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Evon natural dark w/ Slink Applier
    Eyes: [Crash Republic] Candi Eyes - green
    Hair: ::Exile:: Nia: Naturals
    Eyeliner:  Pink Acid Punk Princess Eyeliner, Eyelashes & Dimple Piercings
   
Outfit: 
    Top: :::insanya::: Katyusha Jacket - Black
     Pants: [Cynful] Eve Britches -Washed Blue [TS Special] NEW @ The Thrift Shop!
     Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
     Shoes: *Reign.- Alee Wedge- Black NEW @ The Thrift Shop!
   
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Braclets: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Gesture
    Ass: *L.inc* Cute Azz
    Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Grumium
    Hand Tattoo: Letis Tattoo : Slink HUD L&H for Grumium
   
Pose:
    Project Puppet 15-9






No comments:

Post a Comment