Thursday, February 20, 2014

Don't Need to Hide... I Can Read Your Mind

Ello everybody! I'm ready for spring, don't know about all of you but yea I am. I've been noticing I've been adding more and more color into what I wear lately and it's been turning out pretty awesome. Anywho my brother recently asked me to do a post or two for him and let me tell you this top has gotten me a lot of compliments over the last few days that I'm pretty fricken pleased. I love getting compliments on what I wear, totally makes my day. I'm also rocking these pants still from Cynful at the Thrift Shop. I got them in a few colors and am like *_*! I'm loving the spring colors right now and hope you guys are too. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Evon natural tan w/ Slink Applier
    Eyes: [Crash Republic] Candi Eyes - green
    Hair: TRUTH HAIR Coral -  variety
    Eyeliner:  Pink Acid Punk Princess Eyeliner, Eyelashes & Dimple Piercings
    
Outfit: 
    Top: ~UM~Bandana Shirt fatpack /hud 
     Pants: [Cynful] Eve Britches -White [TS Special] @ The Thrift Shop!!!!
     Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
     Shoes: *Reign.- Alee Wedge- Black @ The Thrift Shop!!!!
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Gesture
    Ass: *L.inc* Cute Azz
    
Pose: F*cking Ninjas Sugar Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment