Saturday, March 15, 2014

So You Wanna Play With Magic? You Should Know What You're Falling For!

Heyas everybody! Once again I'm running a few days late on my post and hope you can forgive me. This week has been busy since one of my professors conveniently decided to give us a midterm that totally made my hand cramp halfway through it. Whore Couture 3 opened at the beginning of the month and I've been waiting for the perfect outfit to tie it all together in a neat almost post apocolyptic theme. Delirium Style I swear never fails me. Chrissy released these tops (and some shorts that I'll hopefully be blogging soon because I wanted them so bad I made grabby hands when I saw them on her) and they were too good to pass up to pair with these shoes that I saw on a blog I follow. For you tango/mirage lovers you'll be able to wear this nice tube top with no problem and for you slink lovers like me these epic heels pictured below are a must have if you have the slink high feet. Also be sure to check out the Skin Fair, there are a lot of great designers. Of course me being the Lara Hurley groupie I am I saw this skin and couldn't pass it up. It looks a lot more realistic than her previous skins and comes with a new update for the slink appliers and for the azz's. The seam in the back that you often saw with one of Lara's skins now goes away and it all blends amazingly. I'll stop rambling and hope you have an amazing weekend. 


What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural tan @ The Skin Fair 2014
    Eyes: [Crash Republic] Candi Eyes - Blue
    Hair: .ploom. Kinsley - Indecisive
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    
Outfit: 
    Top 1: D-Style - Izara Jacket Plain w. HUD
    Top 2:  D-Style - Sera Top/Lola Fatpack @ Whore Couture Fair 3
    Jeggings: *REIGN.- Jeggings v2- Black
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
    Shoes: Kenvie -The Lookies Studes Black @ Whore Couture Fair 3
    
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Gesture
    Ass: *L.inc* Cute Azz
    Gloves: S.L.A.D Net Gloves Short HUD [Slink]
    Nails: Nailed It - Dark Set
    
Pose: {pose maniacs} Chloe 2




No comments:

Post a Comment