Thursday, March 6, 2014

There's too Much That Time Wont Erase

It's been one of those weeks where it feels like a storm of emotion, from happiness to anger to sadness to feeling completely alone with no where to run and hide. Needless to say today's all of that mixed into one big hurricaine that I can't seem to escape from.... and trust me it's all come to a big anticlamatic LEAVE ME ALONE I NEED SPACE. Bright side is I've gained another sponsor where I lost another and I couldn't be happier since it's Barely Legal Couture. I recently saw these pictures on facebook (I swear that's where I find pretty much EVERYTHING I love and wear) promoting the then future release of this outfit. I've waited patiently waiting for this outfit, which does have some pretty epic colors and there's lots to choose from, I've been happy to finally be able to get my hands on them and be able to do some pictures and get this post done. Big thanks to Adrenalyn Rush for accepting me *_* you brightened my day girlie. Anyways go pick these up and happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Body:
    Skin: LaraHurley-Evon natural tan w/ Slink Applier
    Eyes: [CrashRepublic] Candi Eyes - green
    Hair: Exile::Rain or Shine: 8. Ice blondes @ The Arcade Gacha Events
    Eyeliner:  -UtopiaH- Queen of Darkness Make-Up
   
Outfit:
    Outfit: BarelyLegal - DErangED Outfit (Silver)
    Boots: BarelyLegal - DERANGED (Long Boots Mesh) Black
   
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring 2: EarthStones Double Infinity Ring - Ladies (c)(Wear to Open)
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Gesture
    Gloves: S.L.A.D Net Gloves Short HUD [Slink] @ SL Fashion Week
    Ass: *L.inc* Cute Azz
   
Pose: F*cking Ninjas In Repose & F*cking Ninjas Play With Me



No comments:

Post a Comment