Thursday, March 20, 2014

You Don't Define Me



Hey everybody. I don't know about you but I'm getting to the point of overload again but not really from the world outside of SL but from so much shopping and I see it not dimming down any in for at least the next couple months since on April 1st Krave Inc opens for it's first round. It's a new fashion fair put on by Delirium Style and Sanctuary inc. When I first heard about it and accepted as a blogger last month I had no idea there was this much time and energy put into putting on a fair with over 60 stores but man is it a lot and I've been seeing it really come together over the last week or so. Anywho I've been obsessing over my slink hands and feet it seems lately because I keep finding shoes that make me make grabby hands and spend all my hard earned lindens on. These shoes are definitely no exception. I originally wanted them in black but since Flite only sells limited numbers of items I missed getting them in black, which is totally ok because these shoes are amazing in white too and well worth 499 L. Be sure to check out Krave Inc once it opens and head over to this round of the Big Show since I have no clue when it ends and ya never know you could miss out on getting these amazing shoes. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Body:
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural tan NEW @ The Skin Fair 2014
    Eyes: [Crash Republic] Candi Eyes - Blue
    Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Campbell hair - Equinox
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
   
Outfit:
    Top 1: Blueberry Banje *Mesh* Cardigan Dress Blacks
    Leggings: Gawk! Black Cotton Tights
    Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
    Shoes: FLite. x REIGN Creepers Wedge White NEW @ The Big Show
   
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
    Ass: *L.inc* Cute Azz
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Triquetra (BOX)
    Headband: :Diamante: Heart Diamond Headband Gacha - White - RARE NEW @ Krave Inc (Opening April 1st, 2014)
   
Pose: Project Puppet Swag Pack 23 NEW!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment