Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bandananana


What I think:
Envious is one of my favorite stores in SL. I love a lot of the outfits and they aren't that expensive. Most of the outfits at Envious are 120 Lindens. They have wonderful quality and are easily modified to fit your avatar's shape so your avatar can look stunning in everything from the store. SayaNicole does an amazing job designing. She's also best friends with Toxxic Rhiyanir creator of AlterEgo (another one of my favorite stores in SL). The outfit I'm wearing is the group gift from Envious. I didn't really need to add anything to the outfit.

 What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: Az... Magic Ice
Make Up:  [LS] Black Eyeliner
 ~Blacklace Beauty~ Hi-Gloss Lips Clear (MP)
Outfit: .:Envious:. Let's Have Fun - Group Gift
Hair: TRUTH Rayne - black & whites
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]

No comments:

Post a Comment