Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Simplicity


Since my semester for my RL college courses has ended I wanted something casual, comfortable and not difficult to put together. These shorts are amazing and come in so many colors I couldn't resist. They're comfortable, girly and amazingly chic. I love how they look cute paired with this top and make me look totally relaxed. Time to sit by the water and relax for the first time all semester haha.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: Az... Magic Ice
Make Up: SEVEN-Eyeliner Fatpack
 ~Blacklace Beauty~ Hi-Gloss Lips Clear (MP)
Top: ::AlterEgo:: Egorific Tanks- Black/White
Pants: {Zaara} Denim Shorts *Indigo*
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Amandine Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack- Boxed
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Glasses: Solar Eyewear ~ Atria [Boxed]
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]
    AO: ORACUL - Madenly AO
    Collar:*BS* Sami Titanium Collar & Cuff Set
   

No comments:

Post a Comment