Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rock It Out LOUD

Let's rock this place in style. Envious has got to be one of the most popular stores in Second Life by far. It's got pretty much everything... Neko, elf, Punk, rock, mesh, girly etc. Since recently expanding to skins I thought I'd check it out. Couldn't hurt right? I saw this outfit posted on facebook and thought it looked really cool. Once I bought it and put on the pants I fell in love. They are my favorite part of the whole outfit. Leather drives guys wild and this definitely worked wonders on my fiance. It's tight and to me says I'm not afraid to rock and kick ass if I need to. How could I resist adding this hair from truth? Truth is one of my favorite hair places and have some really amazing hair. It's one of the few stores I now that carries male hair as well as female hair and definitely worth the time to check out.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: Az... Magic Ice
Make Up: 
 ~Blacklace Beauty~ Hi-Gloss Lips Clear (MP)
Outfit:  :.Envious.: Rock it Out
Hair: TRUTH Tilly- Black & Whites
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Elf Ears: :Gauged: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXvmSaE0JXA&list=UU9HnKwLco0wfmmHJT4KOjJw&index=7&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment