Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Just the Way You Are

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custom made....
Eyes: Az... Magic Ice
Dress: ::alterego:: plain jane- pocket mesh dress black
Hair: >TRUTH< Jessie- Light blondes
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Shoes: N-core ETOILE "Black"
    Bangles: ::AlterEgo:: Bangles- Silver
    Bag: :: alterego:: leather bag- black
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    Glasses: Solar Eyewear ~ Atria

I was feeling girly so I decided to go all out. This dress is simple and fun and with the right accessories it can jump out. I added a bag and bangles I got from AlterEgo... the dress itself is from AlterEgo as well and I love it. I love mesh and how it moves with my body. It's a shame a lot of people still haven't upgraded their viewers to be mesh compatable. I decided to go for a sexy beach goer... you know blonde bombshell but give it a twist. Instead of wearing a bright color or a swimsuit I chose a black dress. Perfect for clubbing. I can't tell you how much I love mesh and the mesh dresses from AlterEgo. They go well with a girly theme or punking it out. It's amazing and totally workable to your style with the right accessories. For right now Imma stick to making it girly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk&ob=av3e

No comments:

Post a Comment