Friday, October 5, 2012

Butterfly Kisses


Watching the fluttering of the butterflies in the garden outside the castle feeling almost child like. Smiling up at you as I feel your fingers on my back as you kneel beside me. You kiss my cheek as you slowly stand up coaxing me up as well. Leading me back into the castle to our purple gothic room you lie me down on the bed. I look at you with big bright eyes as I watch you grin. Slowly you lie next to me before I melt into your side and fall into a deep dreamless sleep.

EBA sparks the imagination and lets your dreams soar. Unlock the dreams within you and head to Euthanasia Body Art, can't go wrong I promise.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes6
Hair: Magika [01] Faint
Lingerie: Euthanasia Body Art Ashtyn Bustier Purple
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Blacks]
  
Pose: *PosESioN* Wild Set

No comments:

Post a Comment