Monday, October 29, 2012

Sexy Woods? o.O

Strolling through the dark forest hearing the crunch of the leaves beneath my feet. Feeling the breeze on my exposed skin watching, waiting and listening to my surroundings. Feeling my hunter instincts kick in I lunge at you jumping on your back biting your ear with a playful giggle. You shift me to your front and kiss me. 

New from EBA. These underbust corsets are so nice. Add the right touch to any night or any occasion. Check it out, get it and go nuts. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes6
Hair: .ploom. Penny- Indecisive Pack
Lingerie: EBA- Akasha Corset Set Black
Feet: N-core "feet"
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Elf Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear Plain
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK
    Earrings: [MANDALA]: SENJYU Earrings/BLACK HOLE
   
Pose: Top Pick: [!ZOOM] Posing Artistry {BURlESQUE}
Bottom Pick: *Soul* vibration




No comments:

Post a Comment