Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tangled Up In You

Turning over in the sheets smiling at you. Tangling my legs in yours I softly lay my head against your chest listening to your breath and heartbeat. You wrap your arms around me holding me close to you. I slowly breathe in the woodsy scent of you before softly kissing your neck. You bury your face in my berry scented hair and whisper inaudibly in my ear.

I know I know it's been a while since you've seen any EBA! I'm sorry @.@ school and that thing called RL are more important. Sides this one's extra special with a song I LOVE that was shown to me by a great guy named Skully. :3

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection- gradient- pack I
Hair: .ploom. Penny- Indecisive Pack (New)
Lingerie: EBA- Dahlia Chemise (black)
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Elf Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear Plain
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK
    Earrings: [MANDALA]: SENJYU Earrings/BLACK HOLE
   
Pose: Apple Spice- Against the Wall Pose 004

>.< Check my Flicker :Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment