Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dark Witch Elvira

Did someone call for a witch? Halloween is fast approaching I'm definitely seeing a multitude of hunts and themed clothes coming out. (Like halloween costumes at Envious and AlterEgo) Couple months ago I picked this dress up and didn't know how I'd blog it or when. No better time then the present right besides Toxxic Rhiannyr has started making skins! As you know she's made shapes in the past ( I have two, one on my main avi and on my alt), she did a great job on those. I admit I tried on a couple demos and decided on this skin. Her skin's are relatively inexpensive also. 199 L per skin, hell yes. Happy Halloween you elven ghouls *muahahahaha*!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: {alterego} typha skin - tan - nat/smoke
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shape
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes 06
Hair: [LeLutka]-JOLIE_RM hair/Dark Grayscale
Dress: ~Sassy!~ Elvira dress- Stained White
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Choker: Earthstones  Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Lipstick: [ :: c r u s h :: ] Lipstick cr8
    Elf Ears:{Lemon Tea} Elven Ear- Plain
    Feet: N-core "feet" *Boxed*
  
Pose: *PosESioN* Madame Set




No comments:

Post a Comment