Friday, July 5, 2013

I Wanna Rock...


 Ello everybody! This post was supposed to be all patriotic and all that jazz and I had an outfit picked out and ready to go for this post but I changed my mind last minute and put together this outfit. R3volt released these awesome capris that look adorable. So many color options that it's impossible not to pair it with any top. I wanted a comfy look for today as well seeing as this week has been brutal for me and it's still not over. Anyways happy shopping! 

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Dark Blue
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Kerri -  variety
Top: DeeTaleZ Dresses long tank top dress black
Capris: [R3] - Madison Capris [V2] NEW!!!!Feet: N-core "Feet" *Boxed*
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED - Cat Eyes  // FATPACK
      
Pose: {pose maniacs} Chloe




No comments:

Post a Comment