Monday, July 8, 2013

Letting the Wind Guide My Wings



Ello Guys! I don't know about all of you but I'm enjoying the summer. It's why posts have been wonky. Recently I went sim hopping to find cool places to go hang out. One day as I was logging into SL I saw this sim called The Trace as one of the editors picks. Let me tell you it was beautiful, so many places to explore and discover it was nuts. I found this stump and couldn't help but sit down and enjoy the relaxation... Happy shopping and exploring! :)

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - Eyes6
Hair: >TRUTH< Kenzie -  black & whites
Top: (r)M~Velvet Vest (No.1)
Pants: Gawk! Grey Tweed Pants
Heels: N-core SHARK XtremeHeel "Galaxy" BOXED
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Choker: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Vampire Ankh (BOX)
    Teeth: [label mode] Teeth FAT PACK
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Lips: [PF] INK Lipstick/LipGloss
   
Pose: One of my Oracul AO sits









No comments:

Post a Comment