Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sitting In The Evening Calm

Ello Everybody! Call me a nerd but I love this outfit and the picture. I didn't expect I could ever get a picture to look this good without having to put it on a different background. Boy was I wrong and I'm glad I was. Little editing was done to this pic and I think I'm going to start doing this with all my blog posts or at least most... haven't decided yet. Anyways the vest I had on in the last post is making another appearance in this post. I paired it with another vest from ( R E D ) M I N T and thought it looked cute. Tada this look was born. Hope you enjoy and have fun exploring and shopping.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - Jabu Eyes - Light Blue
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Rebel -  black & whites
Top: (r)M~Lavish Vest~No.05 (Mesh)
Vest: (r)M~Velvet Vest (No.1)
Skirt: [R3] - Leah Skirt [V3] NEW!!!!
Shoes: [Etchaflesh] Midnight Sneaker Boots
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Choker: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Vampire Ankh (BOX)
    Teeth: [label mode] Teeth FAT PACK
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Leggings: Gawk! Black Cotton Leggings
    Piercing: <-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing Fatpack
    Gloves: *Epic* Brawler Gloves {Black} [x50]
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails [BOXED]

Pose: An animaton in the dock on the Hazardous sim :3 Explore to find it


No comments:

Post a Comment