Friday, July 19, 2013

Modern Mythos.... Nothing Lasts Forever


Ellooooo Everybody! It's been an insane couple days that's for sure. I was gonna put this post out yesterday but it took me too long to edit the top picture because of the amount of IMs I kept getting inworld. I swear everybody wants my attention and I'm kinda digging it... it's definitely been keeping me on my toes! BUUUUTTTTT I took another trip to the hair fair and picked up a couple of more hairs. This is an amazing event and omgah the hairs that these designers create it's hard to decide which ones to get and which ones not to. I also took a trip to League and Maitreya and I may have gotten addicted.... it's hard not to! Anywhos Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: Ibanez Hypnotic Eyes - Tombstone
Hair: Exile::Glamorous Naturals @ Hair Fair 2013 (Sim 1)
Dress: *League* Vintage Chiffon Dress -Black
Boots: Maitreya Stagioni Boots * Coal
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Choker: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Vampire Ankh (BOX)
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Lipstick: [PF] INK Lipstick/LipGloss
    Nails: ...::: Scrub :::... Black Nails
    Stockings: *League* Gartered Socks -Black
   
Pose: Diesel Works - Vixie Female Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment