Friday, June 8, 2012

Lady Marmalade












Have you ever been to a club and the theme was burlesque and go wtf is that and how do I dress for it? Well stop looking. Dirty Princess is amazing for stuff for burlesque. This post was inspired by the song Lady Marmalade from the movie starring Christina Aguliera called Burlesque. I was so captivated by that song that it got the gears turning in my head. A lightbulb went off and BAM burlesque themed blog post. I really didn't like the shoes that came with this outfit so I added these ankle boots from Immerschoen. They are my favorite leather store and cannot go wrong when it comes to that. So next time you need something burlesque this is the way to go!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: Az... Magic Ice
Outfit: **Dirty Princess** Burlesque Showleader Princess w/ Boots
Hair: >TRUTH< Jessie - black & Whites
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED - Queen of D. BlackPink Pack
    Shoes: Immerschoen Girl- Ankle Boots (black)



No comments:

Post a Comment