Thursday, July 19, 2012

Rock the Beat Punk



Have you ever thought of yourself as a brat? Stupid question I know! Everyone goes through that stage every now and again. Since I got this gum I've felt like a brat. It's really cool because you can change the color of the gum, it has the animation to blow a bubble and it makes sound when the bubble pops. It's pretty cool right? For 50 Lindens it's pretty awesome! ^_^


Now I wanted to have a comfortable day. So these baggies did the perfect trick. They're my absolute favorite and was well worth the price at Delirium Style. I know I'm a bit biased because I'm a model but still pretty awesome baggies. :)


My shape is now on marketplace.... After spending hours on it... it's finally done. There are two different styles. So check out Euphoria on Marketplace... look for the name Mizliz as the store owner.


What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ May ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: Euphoria by Liz
Eyes: Az... Sky Blue
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Amandine Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack
Outfit: Delirium- Kendall Female
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
   Bubble Gum:  [PF] Yum Bubblegum!
  
   Pose: Diesel Works Womenstuff Hunt Item (Daisy)











 

No comments:

Post a Comment