Sunday, March 17, 2013

Apocolyptic Era

 Ello lovely people! Today I'm bringing you some AlterEgo and AngelRED. I went shopping and let's say this outfit screamed BLOG ME! This collar and gun are becoming two of my favorite accessories and go with pretty much everything. The color even has a texture hud so you can change the color of the collar to go with every outfit. My gun on my leg and my shoes (and socks) are from the Whore Couture fair and I love them so much! Lexi gave us a sneak peak of these awesome pumps on her Facebook wall before the Fair started so I specifically spent 4 days trying to get to her store... I'm a determinted bish @_@! AlterEgo I swear has a ton of awesome items at WCF that's adorable and has epic stuff at her store... Props Toxxic. x_x I couldn't resist entering the Photo Contest at AlterEgo also and when I logged in earlier today Toxx had sent me a pair of her special edition ShowStoppas. I'll post the pic below at the end as well as info about the contest! Anywho happy shopping and have an awesome St. Patrick's Day! :)

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ May ] - [ Natural Sunkissed ] vendor
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Mercy" Dark Blondes
Body Suit: :: alterego :: adored slong sleeve bodysuit - black
Shoes: AngelRED - Mesh Jace Spiked Pumps [BLACK]
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Collar: (r)M~Posture Collar ~ No.04 (Mesh)
    Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Plain
    Gun: {ae} gun holster {wcf}
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED - Cat Eyes  // FATPACK
   
Poses: *PosESioN* Obscura 2



This is the pic I entered in the contest!


No comments:

Post a Comment