Monday, July 1, 2013

Dancing in the Light of the Fireflies

Ello Ello! I hope everyone's enjoying the summer (at least hear in the US). It's been hot here and what better time to break out the adorable shorts then when it's super hot outside! These shorts pair amazingly with this top that I found at Apple May Designs last week. I am totally in love with this store and finding myself walking around finding things I love and things I want... My legwarmers were [AUX]'s gacha machine in the Arcade Gacha event that ended last night but check the store to make sure that they're out... they are a must have! Happy Shopping! 

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: [LeLutka]-BETH hair/Naturals
Top: Apple May Designs - Night After
Shorts: Apple May Designs - City Work Shorts - Classic
Feet: N-core Flat BAREFEET & Flip-Flops (Mesh)
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Leg Warmers: [AUX] Leg Warmers - X/S  - White
      
Pose: *FN* My Soul Pose




No comments:

Post a Comment