Saturday, August 3, 2013

Get Up and Follow Me


Ello Ello! I'm excited to bring you a new release from AngelRED Boutique! I saw these shorts on Lexi's facebook wall and wanted these shorts so bad and couldn't wait until I got a pair for myself. They're awesome mesh shorts and honestly my new favorite pair of shorts... I haven't wanted to take them off since I got them *-*. I love it when I get clothes like this much. Head over to AngelRED and get these shorts for yourself... Lexi's been cranking out the releases that there's so much to choose from and lots of different colors. (I'll be doing another post soon with another new release so stay tuned!) Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark
Eyes: Ibanez Hypnotic Eyes - Tombstone
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Annette Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
Top: Gawk! White Modest Tank Top
Shorts: AngelRED - N.J. Jean Shorts [LIGHT WASH]
Boots: MIEL TIMBER BOOTS NATURAL - female
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Choker: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set -Triquetra (BOX)
    Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] NABOO Rings & Claws
    Bracelet: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack
   
Pose: *FN* Follow Me Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment