Thursday, January 2, 2014

Our Darkest Ashes Blacken the Day


Hiyas everybody. I sincerly hope you all had an amazing new year celebration and hope you guys are enjoying 2014 so far. Lately I've been blah, not wanting to do much and it feels like I've been too busy too. I've spent the last few days lounging around my land rearranging things and just trying to relax before I go back to school at the end of the month for hopefully my last semester of college before graduation.I've also been thinking about my new years resolution. I figure since I'm busy in RL as well as SL I'll be posting weekly instead of trying for daily, since it'll give me time and energy to actually get posts and looks together. I want to continue to blog since this year the blog turns 2 and I want to continue to show off different looks. 

On the bright side Gawk has these amazing tights with SLINK appliers. I nearly flipped my shiz when I saw that they did. I've been waiting for what feels like ages for Gawk to finally tackle the Slink mesh body parts and want more since their leggings are a big part of what I wear everyday. Be sure to check it out. Hope you guys enjoy the look and happy shopping. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Body: 
    Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark w/ Slink Applier
    Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Green
    Hair:  ::Exile:: A Winter's Tale: Naturals
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions

Outfit: 
    Top: Gawk! White Modest Tank Top Retired
    Sweater:  ISON - kimono sleeve cardigan (gray) v2
    Tights: Gawk! Black Cotton Tights NEW!!!
    Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Medium

Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: (UNISEX)_[MANDALA]Pierced_ELF_EARS_VER2(wear Me!) NEW!!!
    Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Casual
    Piercing: -SU!- Septum Piercing /ALL COLORS/ (Wear Me)

Pose: Project Puppet Pose Vendor 9


No comments:

Post a Comment