Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Love to Hate the Heartbreak


Heyooooo! I know I haven't posted in 4 days but I've been getting into Rp at Fallen (where these photos were taken >:) ) and have been having a blast there. There hasn't been the need to blog too much either, even though I have a whole box of items I could blog I chose to blog this outfit from Forbidden Closet Designs. I saw this outfit on another blog and OMG I love this outfit... the pants captivated me and are one of my favorite colors.... I've been loving this hair from Lelutka also (I have another one I've been wearing a lot too you'll get to see in a later post as well!) and haven't wanted to take it off. Cosmetic fair is also underway and omg there's so much good stuff there I will definitely be going back but for now I'll leave you with some awesome blue eye make up from Pink Acid! Happy shopping guys!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley - Kae natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: [LeLutka]-ANGELA hair/Light Blonde
Outfit: FCD--Cutie Pie
Sneakers: [ BW ] Converse Mesh - Black
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (Right hand): House Kalium Signet Ring Only for Kalium members at Fallen :/
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Vampire Ankh (BOX)
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Eyeshadow: Pink Acid 2 Much Eye Makeup 12 Pack @ Cosmetic Fair 2013
    Dagger: Kennedy's "Leg Dagger"
    Gloves: Nomine Taped Full Length
Poses:  PURPLE POSES ALLIE


SLURL For Fallen - City of Charm
Link to Apply to RP @ Fallen - http://the-fallen-rp.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment