Saturday, April 20, 2013

When I Grow Up I Want to Live on the Sea

Elloooooo Everybody! I'm currently in shoppers coma... .::Pink Sugah::. and Truth are both having epic sales. Everything blue at .::Pink Sugah::. is on sale in celebration of Tara having a beautiful baby boy this past week. Sale will last until Monday or when people stop coming over to see the baby. Truth's sale made me go broke last night I swear.... I got 11 hairs for about 600 L... single packs are marked down to either 35 L or 75 L and fat packs are 350 L or 750 L depending on how low the single packs are marked down to. I bought a lot of flexi hair which I haven't done in ages. It was totally worth it though because omg I love Truth hair. Have fun hitting up these sales amazing peoples.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley - Kae natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair:  >TRUTH< Tenille -  light blondes
Outfit: .::PS::. Hello Sailor (red, white & blue)
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Vampire Ankh (BOX)
    Eyeliner: Paperbag. Smokey Colors Pink

Poses:  Diesel Works Julie set


No comments:

Post a Comment