Friday, February 8, 2013

Girl on Fire


Heyas! Hope you all had a wonderful week! I kinda did... I got sick and am still a lil sick. Anyways I was walking around Puncture the other day and there's so many cute things there it's nuts so I have plenty to share with you from them (as well as a ton of sponsored stuff I have to share that I might have been slacking a little on... will be sharing that with you soon I promise)! So I based my look off of one of the races at the sim I RP at. You can be a demon there and with as many demons in my SL family and at the City of Charm it's hard not to resist these horns. I love them a lot and love how they're color change. My top is from Gawk! and it has an applier option for the ladies who love boobies but it's sold seperate... Have an epic weekend everybody!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: :[Al Vulo!] - [ Jade ] - [ Winter snow sunkissed ]
Shape: Custom
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBlue
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Rebel - Fades
Top: Gawk! Black Cozy Mini Sweatshirt Applier for Lolas Tangos sold seperately
Pants: [Cynful] Zia Denim - Gray
Shoes: {alterego} skrippa boots - reg
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: JCNY - 'FOREVER Collection, Engragving Formal Necklace - ENGRAVED
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED - Kajal Make Up
    Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Simple
    Lip Piercing: <-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing Fatpack
    Horns: <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Horns) Basic Metals
    Teeth: [label mode] Teeth FAT PACK {Hambry Teeth}

Poses: *FN* Fantasy Ninja Poses NEW!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment