Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sinful Love

 Ello Ello! I'm bringing you guys two different events from two different sponsors today. My top is at Pre Release's Boulevard of Broken Hearts and is from Pink Sugah! My Pose is from the Hunt for Your Inner Slut (HFYIS) done by F*cking Ninjas. I am loving this top now that the bewbies are finally adjusted properly @_@. My skin is from Lara Hurley and it's a new skin and comes with appliers for Lola's Tangos. I'm happy about that because this skin is gorgeous. I don't think I'll wanna change for a while. Happy Shopping and see you all in the next post.

What I'm Wearing:
 Skin: Lara Hurley -Anais natural/Tan w/ Lola's Tango Applier
Shape: Custom
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Green
Hair: Truth Hair Astrid - Reds
Top:  .::Pink Sugah::. Hurt - Pre Release
Skirt:  SLX 220 **CoXi** Denim Mini Skirt with Leather Black Belt
Stockings:  "W" vendor 1 ripped leggings RAINBOW
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Wanderlust boots - black
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: JCNY - 'FOREVER Collection, Engragving Formal Necklace - ENGRAVED
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED - CatEyes
    Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Colors]
    Bracelet: :Fusion: Cord Necklace & Bracelet Set
    Belt: :::insanya:: Belt - Dominator 2.0 - Black
    Bewbies: Lolas ::: Tango :: Mesh Breasts
  
Poses: *FN* Teddy Slut Pose with Heart + Teddy Bear Hunt for Your Inner Slut Hunt Item




No comments:

Post a Comment