Friday, February 22, 2013

She's Trouble

 Woot! Hello dedicated elfies! It's almost the weekend for those of us who live on the west coast of the US and I felt like blogging. Cynful has a little boutique on their sim and there's some really cute stuff in there marked down by 70% ! IKR! Cynful is one of my favorite stores so when I heard I squeed. I've also been listening to the song at the bottom of the blog and made an outfit that was inspired by the song. I hope you guys enjoyed the look, have fun shopping and have an elftastic weekend.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley -Anais natural/Tan  Has a tango applier sold seperately
Shape: Custom
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: Magika [01] After
Top:  Gawk! Black Cozy Mini Sweatshit Has a tango applier sold seperately
Skirt:  Gawk! Black Tweed High Waist Dress
Stockings: erratic / fishnet wide / black
Shoes: [Cynful] BuckleBoots <3 70% OFF @ Cynful Boutique
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: JCNY - 'FOREVER Collection, Engragving Formal Necklace - ENGRAVED
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED - -Cateyes Makeup  // FATPACK (Black Version Worn)
    Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Plain
    Bracelet: :Fusion: Cord Necklace & Bracelet Set
    Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts (BOXED)
    Teeth: **SHINE** Prim Teeth Vampire/Long
    Piercing: <-Puncture-> Anti-Eyebrow (Studs) All Colors
    Nails: -UtopiaH-  Bloody Hand Horns Set
    Tattoo: -UtopiaH- My Wonderland Tattoo

Poses: Diesel Works- Celeste Set


No comments:

Post a Comment