Monday, February 18, 2013

Hardcore Touch

Hello hello! I know you guys haven't seen me for almost a week. I'm sorry! RL has been hectic as well as getting things for a ball last Friday. I hope you all had an amazing Valentines day and if you didn't I at least hope you got some chocolate. AngelRED, Truth and DAMNED all have amazing new releases that I'm happy to share with you. Hope you enjoy and have an amazing day.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: :[Al Vulo!] - [ Lyala ] - [ Holiday pack sunkissed ]
Shape: Custom
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Green
Hair: Truth Hair Sierra - Light Blondes NEW!!!!
Top:  AngelRED - FULL PERM Love Bites VDay Shirt New! Gift on Mp and inworld!
Pants: AngelRED - FULL PERM Mesh Jessie Capri Pants [BASIC VERSION] NEW!!
Shoes: {alterego} unisex - classics
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: JCNY - 'FOREVER Collection, Engragving Formal Necklace - ENGRAVED
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED - CatEyes Silver NEW!!!!
    Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Colors]
    Bracelet: :Fusion: Cord Necklace & Bracelet Set

Poses: Diesel Works Clover 2



No comments:

Post a Comment