Sunday, February 24, 2013

Glamourous Situation


Well hello there amazing people! I felt really girlie mixed with a little attitude so I found this gorgeous pink and black dress on Marketplace from Apple May Designs. I'm loving this store because it always seems to have outfits for moods that I'm in. My poses are from Glitterati and totally fit my mood. Name of the poses? Bitch, yup you read that right. I tried a few of the poses and knew I'd be using this set a lot. I hope you guys enjoyed the outfit as much as I do. Happy shopping and see you in the next one.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley -Anais natural/Tan
Shape: Custom
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: .ploom. Amerlee - Indecisive
Dress:  Apple May Designs - Jenica
Stockings: erratic / fishnet wide / black
Shoes: {alterego} mesh stompers - black
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: JCNY - 'FOREVER Collection, Engragving Formal Necklace - ENGRAVED
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED - Cateyes Makeup  // FATPACK (Black Version Worn)
    Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Plain
    Bracelet: :Fusion: Cord Necklace & Bracelet Set
    Piercing: <-Puncture-> Anti-Eyebrow (Studs) All Colors
    Knuckle Spikes: -UtopiaH-  Bloody Hand Horns Set
    Sleeves Tattoo: -UtopiaH- My Wonderland Tattoo
    Leg Tattoo: -UtopiaH- I'm the Wings That Keep your Heart in the Sky Tattoo

Poses: GLITTERATI - Bitch



No comments:

Post a Comment