Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hello Barbie Girl

  
Hello again amazing people! I know another post but I have a good reason. Pink Sugah has been on a releasing spree again with new releases for Boobies Planet... She's in a ton of events so blogging EVERYTHING she gives us is a little hard... But this dress went really well with these heels I got from Latreia. Hera is taking part in Whore Couture as well. There's a ton of amazing designers and I was surprised when she sent me some shoes she's made for this event. I seriously jumped around and said OMG OMG OMG and then opened all the shoes and put them on *.*! Ty so much Hera you're epicsauce.... Go check out .::Pink Sugah::. and Latreia because both designers are amazing women that I swear spoil me rotten!

Boobies Planet (for the boobies lovers who have or dun have the prim/mesh boobies) and Whore Couture 2 both start on March 1st... So enjoy the previews and be prepared for the lag to get these awesome items. I'm working on getting the LM to Whore Couture but probably wont receive it until the event opens. Happy Shopping :)

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley -Anais natural/Tan
Shape: Custom
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: .ploom. Adora - Indecisive @ Zodiac
Dress: .::Pink Sugah::. Stay - rainbow brite Boobies Planet
Heels: Latreia- Roxy Hardy Whore Couture 2 Item
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: JCNY - 'FOREVER Collection, Engragving Formal Necklace - ENGRAVED
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED - Liquid Liner
    Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Plain
    Bracelet: :Fusion: Cord Necklace & Bracelet Set
    Piercing: <-Puncture-> Anti-Eyebrow (Studs) All Colors
    Earrings: [MANDALA]:SENJYU Earrings/BLACK HOLE
    Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts (BOXED)
   
Poses: Diesel Works - Glam



No comments:

Post a Comment