Sunday, June 2, 2013

Everyday I'm Stronger

 Ello Guys! Today is a girl day for sure and this dress has got to be perfect for that mood.I recently took a trip to R3volt's mainstore and totally had a field day. I am in love with the punk style as well as love things that look amazing... Don't shoot me but I'm finally starting to like this mesh clothing thing. I've resisted mesh clothing apart from hair up until recently so sue me... Anyways go pick this dress up at R3volt! Happy Shopping! 

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: >TRUTH< Tenille -  light blondes
Dress: [R3] - Vanity Dress V2 (Black)
Shoes:  ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions

Pose: Diesel Works Lourdes 9



No comments:

Post a Comment