Saturday, June 1, 2013

She's Poisonous

-Dances to epic tunes- Ello amazing people! Hope everyone is well and ready to begin the weekend! I know I am, especially since RP is going to be fun or at least interesting for the next few weeks as my faction gets settled. We had 3 amazing people semi retire their characters to take a break and unfortunately it left us in a bit of a pickle as far as leadership goes. They will be missed though and we can't wait until they decide to come back! Anywhos R3volt released this skirt that I'm totally drooling over. I love how it looks and the texture options in this version are epic. I'm digging wearing tartan patterns and love how the outfit looks together.... especially in the picture which I'm uber proud of. I'm sorry I didn't edit a full body pic but you can head over to the blog's Facebook page to see the raw full body pic I took. Enjoy the look and happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: ::Exile:: American Woman: Light Blondes
Top: ::AlterEgo:: Egorific Tanks - Grey / White
Skirt: [R3] Mia Zipped Skirt [V1] NEW!!!!
Boots: [Etchaflesh] Midnight Sneaker Boots
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner:- DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Nose Piercing: dl:: Nose piercing free
    Necklace: :Fusion: Cord Necklace & Bracelet Set 
    Dagger: Kennedy's "Leg Dagger"
    Stockings: erratic / fishnet wide / black
    Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Punked Tattoo ~ Sleeves Only (Xstreet)

Pose: *Big Posers* Thinking


No comments:

Post a Comment