Monday, June 24, 2013

If I Close My Eyes...


Oh hai! Hope the weekend treated everyone well! It was a busy one for me that's for sure.... Delirium Style released these cute pants named after one of the model managers Jaina and OMG I'm in love with these pants. DS has had some pretty epic releases this week including these pants in several colors and patterns, a bikini and some clutches that look so adorable. Run to DS to get these items.... you'll love them I promise. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - White
Hair: ::Exile:: American Woman: Light Blondes
Tops: D-Style - Halbrook Top Black
Pants:  D-Style - Jaina Baggy pants with Belt Plain White
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails
    Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Blacks]
    Rings: D-Style - Glam clutch Punky
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Cateyes // Fatpack
    Bracelet: :Fusion: Cord Necklace & Bracelet Set
   
Pose: Diesel Works - Berrylicious Female Poses





No comments:

Post a Comment