Saturday, June 22, 2013

Feel the Thrill


Ello Ello! I'm bringing some epicness from the Cosmetic Fair Summer Edition. I recently went and in wandering around looking at some of amazing things you can buy I found this glove/sock set that looked really cool and almost immediately I started getting ideas for a fantasy post. I seriously love this outfit and had seen it in a picture like a year and a half ago but didn't have anything epic to pair it with until now. Epic excitement for the cosmetic fair that I'll probably be going again within the next week... event ends on June 30th I believe. Happy Shopping!

What I Wear:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - White
Hair: Magika // B&W Pack // Luna
Outfit: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Rina
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Gloves: Lovely Disarray - Unveiling Gloves & Leg Tattoo @ Cosmetic Fair Summer Edition
    Teeth: [label mode] Teeth FAT PACK   

Pose: *FN* My Soul Pose




No comments:

Post a Comment