Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Things I'll Never Say As I Walk Out the Door

Ello Guys! Since the closing of Fallen's City of Charm for a couple months I have a lot more time on my hands. I'm sad it's gonna be closed for a few months but hey doesn't mean I still can't get dressed for what I would wear when RPing right? Anywhozits R3volt has released this gorgeous skirt that I kind of put on and played with for like 15 minutes with all the different texture options before finally settling on this color choice. Enjoy the outfit and happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: Magika [01] Tendency
Top: ::AlterEgo:: Egorific Tanks - Black / White
Skirt: [R3] - Denise Skirt [V3]
Boots: {alterego} mesh stompers - black
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner:- DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Dagger: Kennedy's "Leg Dagger"
    Stockings: erratic / fishnet wide / black
   
Pose: Diesel Works Berrylicious


No comments:

Post a Comment