Saturday, June 8, 2013

Show me to the Paparazzi!

Ellooooo everybody! RL has been exceedingly warm for me, seeing as the last couple of days have given us record heat... Anyways I've been listening to some epic tunes and lo and behold Delirium Style has released an outfit that made me instantly think of the song Paparazzi by Lady Gaga. I admit it, it was mostly the glasses that made me think of the song but still none the less this outfit is epic. The horns, pasties, glasses and pants are all included in the outfit and it comes in several different colors, one for pretty much every mood. Check it out and happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: RAW HOUSE :: Willow [Light Blondes]
Outfit: D-Style - Eowynnn Spiked Black
Shoes: [ BW ] Converse Mesh - Black
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED - Cat Eyes  // FATPACK
    Hair Base: DeeTaleZ Hair shaved tattoo chess BLONDE
    Bracelet: :Fusion: Cord Necklace & Bracelet Set
    Teeth: [M] Prim Teeth v2 - Vampire
   
Pose: *FN* Marie Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment