Saturday, August 25, 2012

Voodoo Queen

Hearing the crack of my whip as I lay my voodoo curse upon your head. I cackle as you flinch under the sound of my whip and my voice. My voice booms with excitement and anticipation knowing your soul will be mine. Baring my fangs in a cocky smile you shy away from causing me to cackle once more.

Fashion Voodoo ends in 5 days and I'm happy I got to go. So many great designers are there and so many items exclusive to this event. My corset and piercing being a couple of them. There are also discounts that you'll likely not see again in the near future.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Eliza ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: Euphoric Chrome- Rainbow
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Dragon Mesh Hair- FEM- Blacks pack
Corset: :::insanya::: VooDoo Mesh Corset- Black
Skirt: :::insanya::: group- Zipper Mini-Skirts
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Ears: :Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears v. 3.0
    Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Liquid Gold (Fashion Voodoo exlusive)
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Shoes:  N-Core ULTRAPLATFORM "Noir Intense"
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp

Pose: *PosESioN* Wild Set


No comments:

Post a Comment