Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wild Side














Drag your fingers down my body and hear me squeel in ecstasy. Nip my ear and whisper that you love me. Take an adventure on the wild side and let your inner kitten out with this beautiful bra set from Euthanasia Body Art. It's a brand new release that screams wild child. *purrs* I love the pattern on the lingerie and like the ruffles. The ruffles I admit make me feel really girly. The EBA group is free to join and you get updates for all the new releases like this! Stay tuned!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Lalli ] - [ black sunkissed ]
Shape: Euphoria by Liz
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Bambi Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack
Lingerie: Euthanasia Body Art- Samantha Bra Set
Shoes: N-core COQUETTE Glitter Edition "Black"
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Make Up:  -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUps
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]

   Poses: *PosESioN* Women Gift August

No comments:

Post a Comment