Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wolf Whistles


Turning slowly to look over my shoulder at you I smirk slightly signaling you to follow me. You take the hint and follow with a puppy eyed expression on your face. I chuckle slightly to myself as I walk in no particular direction to no particular place. You follow me aimlessly not knowing I'm not taking you anywhere as you wolf whistle at me.

The Fashion Frenzy event is in full swing. Check the I love SL Fashion- Fashion Frenzy Hunt for hints and a list of designers. Hunt starts at Lateria!

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Debbie] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shape
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes 07
Hair: fri. - Tatum - Blacks
Dress: Fashion Frenzy Hunt #5~ Wolf Designs~ Female
Accessories:
     Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
     Eye Lashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Eyelashes <3
     Ears: :Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears v3.0
     Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
     Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
     Choker: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Chocker Set- Vampire Ankh
     Tattoo: *inkies* starskulls tattoo
     Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots Black Suede
   
     Poses: Diesel Works- Berrylicious Female Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment