Thursday, April 18, 2013

Like the Phoenix I Will Rise From the Ashes


 Eyooooo! Ok ok ok I haven't done this in forever but I actually bought something from Bitch Tail... I haven't actually bought anything from that store in almost 2 years... I haven't because I've been seeing all kinds of dramas going on between Tiff and some of my favorite designers. I gave in and bought this outfit... it comes in several different colors and looks perfect for going to RP in. As I stated before I've been doing a lot of that lately and am always on the search for amazing things to RP in. I also took a trip to TDRF and another trip to the Cosmetic Fair and picked up some awesome stuffs. I couldn't resist this hair... what can I say Imma sucker for the punk hair. Anyways before I head back to Fallen to RP have fun shopping guys and see you guys in the next one.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley - Kae natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: "LoQ Hair" BerryJuice (LeftSided) FatPack @ TDRF
Outfit: .::BT::. Head Game *black*
Sneakers: [ BW ] Converse Mesh - Black
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Tie: FEMALE   [MANDALA]SMEXY TIE NECKLACE(cross)/Urushi  BLACK
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Liners
    Eyeliner (Second Layer): Paperbag. Smokey Colors Pink @ Cosmetic Fair 2013
    Dagger: Kennedy's "Leg Dagger"
    Finger Tape: Nomine Gloves - taped fingers

Poses:  Diesel Works Beth 7



No comments:

Post a Comment