Sunday, April 21, 2013

She's Got a Vandetta

Elloooooo! Exciting news is about to hit you! Delirium Style is now a sponsor for Elfies Unite for Fashion and I am way excited. Chrissy is amazing and has amazing clothes to cover my ass while I RP. I've worn a few of the clothes she's released RPing over the last few weeks because it fits in with what I RP. What makes it better? Truth's sale (which ends May 2nd I believe) and Cosmetic Fair (which ends April 30th) are still going on. That's right you have a ton of places to go get amazing items for amazing deals as far as cosmetics and hair goes anyways. Expect a lot more of Truth in coming posts because some of the hair is retiring. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley - Kae natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Dark Blue
Hair:  >TRUTH< Kenzie -  black & whites
Outfit: D-Style - Moxie
Feet: N-core BAREFEET (Mesh)
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Vampire Ankh (BOX)
    Eyeliner: Paperbag. Smokey Colors Pink @Cosmetic Fair
    Gloves: Nomine Gloves - taped full length
   
Poses:  Diesel Works Beth 9



No comments:

Post a Comment