Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The What For and How Come




Ello ello! Today's blog has a a slight twist. It's got items from Perfect Wardrobe and TDRF and is a style I'd wear while RPing. That however isn't the twist. I recently read a blog with questions about the blogger. It gave a small glimpse into the blogger's mind and afterwards I felt like I connected with the blogger more. I'm going to do the same set of questions for all of you. First my credits.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Aisha ] - [ Peacock sunkissed TDR ] @ The Dressing Room Fusion
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Green
Hair:  Magika [01] Tendency
Top: - CHANDELLE - Mesh shirt Anne (15/gray/black)
Pants: dl:: DL Jeans Black with Chain
Shoes: [Etchaflesh] Midnight Sneaker Boots
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: :Fusion: Cord Necklace & Bracelet Set
    Lipstick: Essences - Hangover Lipsticks @ The Dressing Room Fusion
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Piercing: <-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing Fatpack
    Teeth: [label mode] Teeth FAT PACK
    Nails: -UtopiaH- Infected Hands [handset] @ Perfect Wardrobe
    Tattoo: *inkies* starskulls tattoo
   
Poses:  Glitterati Bitch pose set


Da Questions:

1. How long have you been blogging?

I've been blogging for a 1 year 1 month.

2. Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging March 11, 2012.

3. How many times a week do you post an entry?

I try to blog at least once a week if not more. It's been slacking a lot lately though due to RL obligations.

4. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis?

I read a few... mostly the ones listed on the side but a few others not shown for various reasons, all SL fashion blogs for the most part.

5. Do you comment on other people’s blogs?

No I don't. I generally just read it and look at the picture.

6. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have?

Yea I do mostly because I wanna see how far I've come since I've started blogging.

7. Did you ever regret a post that you wrote?

I have yes and have removed a couple of those posts, some are still up though.

8. Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog?

A little yea. They get to see some of my moods whether it's happy and bright or dark.

9. Do you blog under your real name?

Sorta kinda. My SL name has parts of my RL name in it. My middle name in RL is Elizabeth so you could say I kinda am.

10. Are there topics that you would never blog about?

I wouldn't blog about a lot. For example I wouldn't blog or religion or politics because obviously not everyone agrees. Besides my blog is an SL fashion blog, it's fashion and there isn't room for that here.

11. What is the theme/topic of your blog?

I would say the theme is punk/urban with sometimes girly aspects in the SL fashion world.

12. Do you have more than one blog? If so, why?

I do have more then one blog but both are SL related. My other blog is for the RP city that I'm Game Master of. We're still building the city itself but you can find out more here.

13. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging?

I found that I've gotten better at editing pictures in the last year and better at photography in general. I've also found that it's making me finding outfits easier for when I RP or host. It's also helped me help others find amazing stores.

14. So, why do you continue to blog?
I continue to blog because there are so many amazing designers out there that I love and want to share with the rest of the community. I also want to continue getting better at my photography because honestly I've come so far and have even more learning to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment