Thursday, April 25, 2013

Photographs in the Aftermath

Ellooooooo! Hope everyone is well. I know I am, it's sunny and getting hot out here so I've been wanting to spend all my time outside. Truth's sale is still going on and I've been in the mood to be a red head. I love the textures that Truth uses for his red hair it's hard not to love it. Zombie Suicide has also these amazing corsets that I absolutely fell in love with when I went there a couple of days ago. The colors went well with my outfit that I put together for a dark Alice event I hosted as the Queen of Hearts. Have fun shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley - Kae natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Green
Hair:  >TRUTH< Tenille -  reds
Top: :Z.S: Bella corsets Red N White
Pants: Immerschoen Girl - Leather Pants 'Laced' (Black)
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Belt: :::insanya::: Belt - Dominator 2.0 - Black
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
   
Poses:  Glitterati Bitch 6


No comments:

Post a Comment