Thursday, April 4, 2013

Street Runner

OMG OMG OMG! New release from AngelRED Couture! Ok over enthusiastic here but I kinda fell in love with these jeans and OMG do they make my ass look good. It's rare I find jeans that do but omg *drools*... Lexi tyyy for seriously making my ass look good because I can't stop staring at it and that's saying something. Anyways head over to her store whether inworld or on marketplace and get these jeans... I'll blog more of her later but uh these jeans deserved their own post! Have fun shopping! 

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley - Anais natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - White
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Cassandra -  black & whites
Top: .:cheeky:. Black Top OPEN
Pants: AngelRED - FULL PERM Identity Jeans & Mesh Leg Warmers *Drools* NEW!!!!
Shoes: N-core Flat BAREFEET & Flip-Flops (Mesh)
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears:  {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Plain
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Vampire Ankh (BOX)
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK
    Teeth: [label mode] Teeth FAT PACK
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Liners
    Gloves: Nomine Gloves - taped full length
    Hip Piercings: <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Hips)
    Dagger: Kennedy's "Leg Dagger"
   
Poses:  PURPLE POSES ALLIE @ Perfect Wardrobe



No comments:

Post a Comment