Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ready Set Zombie Hunter


Heyas! Bring on the badass mood and hyperness! I don't know why I'm so hyper so early in the week but my mood was picked up even more by this release from Delirium Style. I love it! I saw teaser pictures of it on facebook and seriously wanted to make grabby hands. I love this outfit and the shoes that came with it. The top and mask are connected and made completely in mesh! What makes this outfit better? It comes with shoes and a tango applier so boobie lovers are able to rock this style as well. Anywhos happy shopping and I'll be bringing you another style soon!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley - Kae natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Dark Blue
Hair:  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Yasmeen HairStyle/Winter Blondies MP
Outfit: D-Style - Thelma White
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Vampire Ankh (BOX)
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
   
Poses:  Diesel Works Lourdes9




No comments:

Post a Comment